Student Label Report Options
The following are snapshots of options to print student labels in Illuminate:
1. Prebuilt Reports - Class Labels 5160, Contact Record Labels 5162, Cumulative File Labels 5162, Emergency Card Labels 5160, Health Record Labels 5162, Immunization Record Labels 5162, Student Mailing Labels 5160 by Teacher, Student Mailing Labels 5160 by Site.
2. Student List Report - Creates a basic list of students with mailing info.
3. Custom Report - Create a variety of custom label reports with students, contacts, addresses, and much more.
For the proper fit set the printer scaling options to "none" or "actual" or "actual size". DO NOT use any "shrink" or "fit" options.
Prebuilt Report: Class Labels 5160
Prebuilt Report: Contact Record Labels 5160
Prebuilt Report: Cumulative File Label 5162
Prebuilt Report: Emergency Card Labels 5160
Prebuilt Report: Health Record Labels 5162
Prebuilt Report: Immunization Record Labels 5162
Prebuilt Report: Student Mailing Labels 5160 by Teacher
Prebuilt Report: Student Mailing Labels 5160 by Site
Prebuilt Report: Youngest & Oldest Report
Student List Report
A report that can generate a list of students with contact and mailing information.
Go to Reports - Student Reports - Student List.
1. Identify the students you wish to include first (site, instructional program, grade, etc).
2. Identify 'Columns' to include in the report (e.g. Primary Contact Name, Primary Contact Address, Mailing Address, etc).
3. Export the report to Excel and then perform a Microsoft Office mail merge to generate the labels.
Creates a report that may be exported for use with Microsoft Office mail merge.
Go to Reports - Create a Report.