The following lesson will guide you through the steps necessary to generate the Pre-ID file.
Where to Start
1. Click Students.
2. Under Reports, click STAR Pre-ID.
Steps to Generate the Pre-ID file
1. Checking this option will generate the tab-delimited format. This option will be useful to view your data in text editors or Excel. Not having this option checked, will generate the required fixed-width format.
2. This check will enable the additional student contact data on the exports for the Student report. Please refer to STAR pre-ID layout file for more info on enabling this option.
3. Choose which test you are generating for.
4. Choose the admin period, if necessary.
5. Choose your delivery option.
6. Choose your Writing Test Date, if necessary.
7. Choose the grade level of students to include in this pre-ID export.
8. Specify the Star test date.
9. This date should automatically default to CBEDS date.
10. Choose the school(s) you wish to include pre-ID export.
11. Click Submit.