The following lesson will guide you through the steps necessary to generate the Pre-ID file.
Where to Start
1. Click Students.
2. Under Reports, click CELDT Pre-ID.
Steps to Generate the Pre-ID file
1. Checking this option will generate the tab-delimited format. This option will be useful to view your data in text editors or Excel. Not having this option checked, will generate the required fixed-width format.
2. Choose the grade level of students to include in this pre-ID export.
3. Specify the As of Date. The export will pull all students who are enrolled as of this date.
4. Choose the Test Purpose.
5. Check this option if you would like to limit the Initial Assessment to the TBD students.
6. Choose the Delivery Option.
7. Choose the school(s) you wish to include pre-ID export.
8. Click Submit.