The following lesson will guide you through the steps necessary to generate the Pre-ID file.
Where to Start
1. Click Students.
2. Under Reports, click CAHSEE Pre-ID.
Steps to Generate the Pre-ID file
1. Checking this option will generate the tab-delimited format. This option will be useful to view your data in text editors or Excel. Not having this option checked, will generate the required fixed-width format.
2. This check will enable the additional student contact data on the exports for the Parent and Student report. Please refer to CAHSEE pre-ID layout file for more info on enabling this option.
3. Choose the grade level of students to include in this pre-ID export.
4. Specify your CAHSEE date.
5. This date should automatically default to CBEDS date.
6. Specify your delivery option.
7. Choose the schools you wish to include pre-ID export.
8. Click Submit.